Frequently Asked Questions
What is online billing?
Online billing is an alternative way of viewing your billing information. Your billing documentation will be available in PDF and CSV format, via your online account, accessed through the internet.
- What is the benefit of using an online account?
Your online account has many benefits. Now you can:
- View your data as soon as it is available
- Print a PDF original or copy of your invoice
- Download your data in csv format meaning you can import it directly in to your own accounting system
- Set up as many people as you wish to view your documents - please bear in mind though that there will only be one user 'Primary' permitted to view original documents to ensure tax compliance
- Search for specific documents using the handy search tool
- What do I need to view my bills electronically?
In order to use this service, you require the following software:
- Internet access and a web browser
- Adobe Acrobat Reader™ software
- What is Adobe Acrobat Reader™?
Adobe distributes their Acrobat Reader™ software free of charge to users who wish to view documents stored in their PDF format. This can be downloaded free of charge from https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader
- What is CSV?
In addition to PDF, your documents are also available for download as a data file, specifically in CSV format. CSV stands for 'comma separated variable' file. This is a standard data format that can be imported into most databases and spreadsheet packages. The data is extracted from the selected document so that it can be downloaded and used within other programs, including Excel.
- What web browsers can I use?
Your online account can be viewed via all web browsers, however for optimum results we recommend the following:
- Mozilla Firefox Version 52.x.x +
- Internet Explorer Version 11.x.x.x +
- Google Chrome Version 61.x.x.x+
- Safari Version 10.x.x +
- Microsoft Edge Version 40.x+
- Why does my online account look different on different devices?
The online account has been built to automatically adjust to the size of the screen of the device that you are using. This will naturally alter the layout of the site. Different web browsers may also present a slightly different view/layout. Check that you are using our recommended browsers.
- How do I change my contact details?
Click on 'My Profile'. In this section you can change your password, security question and any other relevant information presented. Please note that the email address you registered with initially, will remain your username. Changing your email address will simply update the system as to where to send your notifications to.
- How do I change my password?
Click on 'My Profile' and enter your changes there
- How do I change my security question?
Your security question is used to help identify you if you have forgotten your password. This should be something that is easily memorable to you but that cannot be guessed easily by others. To change your security question, please go to 'My Profile'. You can select the question you wish to answer by using the drop down options, you will then be prompted to enter your answer and submit.
- How will I know when there is a new bill to view?
You will be notified by email as soon as a new document is available for viewing/download. The email will either contain a PDF attachment or a link to the log in page for ease of use, however you can log in to your online account at any time.
- I have more than one account, can I view all bills together online?
You will need to ensure that you have registered all of the accounts that you wish to see and once this is done you will be able to view all your accounts online. We are unable to add two accounts together but the separate information will be available for you to download selected PDF's in one go or you can download selected information as CSV
- How can I register additional users?
If you wish to add additional users to access your accounts, they will need to register via the registration process on the online account log in page. They will have access to everything that you do, with the exception that they will only ever view the PDF's of the bills as COPY documents. If you have multiple accounts, you can have additional users set up to view all or just a single account, this is all controlled at the registration process.
- I can't find an answer to my query?
We are sorry that you have not been able to find the answer you were looking for. Please contact your Rentokil Initial eBilling Team on Tel: 0800 783 2899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the 'Become User' button about?
If you are having difficulties with the site, or require some assistance with your account then one of our Customer Care advisors may ask you to grant them access to your portal. By checking this tick box, you are granting them access. You can change this at any time.
- How long will documents be available?
Documents will be available to view on your online account for 24 months. Please ensure that you download and save a copy of your documents for your own records.
- Who do I call if I have a problem?
If you have a problem with the site, or wish to speak to one of our Customer Care advisors regarding your documents, please call us on 0800 783 2899 between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday.